Thursday 11 December 2014

Crochet-a-long part 3

Its been a busy old couple of weeks at work.  I think it is some from of seasonal madness that takes over everyone with the desire to get everything done "before the Christmas break" despite the fact we have 8 whole working days will Christmas day, everything must be complete yesterday.

Ho hum..bah humbug.

So I've been a pushed for crochet time, and not got very much done.  I did however manage to take the blanket with me to show and tell with the Quirky quilters, where it was very much admired.

I even managed to get outside to try to get a photo of it in the sunshine...


It looked great on the garden bench but I still wanted to see how the colours would pop in a bit of sunshine....

Nothing else for it ....it will have to hang off the garden fence for a minute....


Anyway after all that, I got on with hooking quite a few rows so that by the end of the weekend there were quite a few more ends to sew in....


Can't shilly shally around here...gotta keep hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...