Friday 17 October 2014

Its Art....honestly.....

I've been walking past this house all week....


You've got to admit it looks a little odd....

Though it took me nearly all week to realise that it was changing every day.  I'm fairly sure it shouldn't be changing every day...

 

But it really is... and I had to walk past it nearly ten times before I spotted the sign to explain why...


It seems rather odd to create something intended to melt when the average temperature in October is 19 - 20'c and the melting point of paraffin wax is 37'c. 


I have to wonder,  if we hadn't had this unusually warm Autumn I don't think it would have  started to melt at all...



I might have to try to pop past again ....just to see if there really is a roof lying in a pool of congealed wax....

1 comment:

  1. melting house as art, hummmmmmmmmm. Your great London walk has left me very homesick - despite the gray weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...