Thursday 16 January 2014

Wow! that was fun!!!

I can't believe how fast this has come together.....

It went from this....just about keeping my knees warm....


To part way down my shins....


To keeping my ankles and toes warm....

 




In no time at all!

Just a final session of sewing in ends...

 

And then it was all ready to be blocked.
This bit is always feels like taking your life in your hands...as the precious crochet has to be thoroughly wet....


That's right all the way into the warm soapy water...


And then it gets pinned out to make it nice and flat.....



It took every pin I could lay my hands on to make sure every little hooky star shape measured 2.5 inches from point to point....


Then it was just a case of being patient and letting it dry to shape....


So now I have a lovely new scarf.....

I just have to figure out how to wear it!!




And yes I wore it on boxing day!!

1 comment:

  1. LllllloooooVvvVvvvvEeeeeeeee love love love. I love it. Can you leave it out Saturday so I can take it away in my bag!!!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...