Sunday 10 November 2013

Confounding the weather....

It really is autumn now....



Everywhere I look in the garden the leaves are turning....

 


The bees only fly when the temperature sneaks above 11'c.....which it takes a while to do in the dappled sunshine....


There are a few flowers still striving to add a bit of colour here and there....


 

They keep the place looking jolly....

The Weather has confounded  this climber into flowering much longer than it really should (and I really should learn its name) ...

 

 

If I just step back a moment you'll see what I really mean...


Aaah..... now that's not so much prolific as completely encroaching on next door.  Best get to tidying that up....errr there's rather a lot once you get started cutting it back...




Hmmmm. .....thats the third batch going through the shredder.....


Will there be anything left?


Ah.... thats better neat and tidy at last.
Right I think I've earned a cuppa and a bacon sandwich (and an afternoon of crochet in front of the telly!)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...