Saturday 6 July 2013

Surely it must be summer NOW?

I feel like a child in the back seat of a car...

Are we nearly there yet??

Is it really Summer ??

There are some pretty strong clues around that we might be there....


 

The foxgloves and the red hot pokers have visitors....

 

The flower pots are nearly over flowing...


The lavender smells Sooooooo divine...


The roses are blooming...


 

And being well visited...


I really wish I'd paid attention to what these are called .....they are super colourful and beautifully cheeky!

 

The Alstromeria is blazing....


The clematis is cascading from the fence...


I've no idea what this is but its super cute peachy face makes me smile...

 

And next door's cat has definitely got the best idea of what to do in 30' sunshine...


So, are we?   are we really there now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...