Sunday 4 November 2012

Cheeky Quilting

After this year's marathon quilting challenge I felt the need of something a little lighter and less serious on the stitching front....and when I least expected it .....I spotted these guys...

 

 

Who could resist such cheekiness?
And with a little bit of snuggly stuff for the back an idea started to wiggly its way from the back to the front of my head...


It didn't take too much quilting for some interesting outlines to start to appear ...

 

I tried not to feel a rising sense of panic at the growing number of  loose ends that started to appear (!) focussing instead on the lovely rainbow of colours from so many variegated threads wriggling together...

 

 

All things considered this is all heading nicely in the direction of a snuggly Christmas present for a cheeky boy (or two) ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...