Saturday 23 June 2012

Breakfast for a skiving apprentice bee keeper

Ever have one of those days you've been looking forward to for absolutely AGES?

Well today's the day for me!
Today the National Quilt show rolls into Sandown race course...so a whole day of quilts and quilt related retail therapy beckons. (whoOOOppeee!)

But first -the most important meal of the day - Breakfast!

What temptation could a skiving bee keeper possibly find in her cupboards for breakfast?
Superb cuteness -that's what!


A miniature beehive - found by my apprentice bee keeper buddy a few weeks ago - isn't it just super cute? ( can you imagine the miniature bees that would fly into it?? But even better that miniature bee hive isn't empty!!
SkwEEE! - look what's inside...


There's only one thing that can be done with lovely sweetness like that! - time for tea and toast!
Mmmmm nom nom nom


It gets better! - can you see my new plate?
I truly believe I am blessed with the best of friends.  In the true spirit of the old post office advert Carole was browsing in her lunchtime, saw the plate and thought of me!  What a pal! what a sweety! what a gal!  And what a perfect companion for an apprentice bee keepers breakfast.  I just had to lick it clean - well it would have been rude not to...


Now checklist time:
Shopping list: check
Purse (including credit card): check
Camera (with fully charged battery): check
Instructions to 'im indoors for doing the laundry: check
Bag packed for son #2 to go to football: check
Bag packed for son #1 to go swimming: check
Packed lunch for me( so I can spend more on fabric): check

Right - time to go! - byeee!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...